HI WELCOME TO ELIZA'S CORNER

WELCOME TO ELIZA'S CORNER!!!! THE BEST BLOG ON THE WEB!! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME ON MY BLOG! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!BYE!



-eliza

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bring or Buy?????

Hello people of the web.My name is eliza!!!! Hi!!! So guys today i'm taking a poll. What is better? To bring your lunch to school or buy your lunch? I do some of both I like some school food but some stuff is gross!!!!! What do you prefer???? Tell me in a comment!! THX!!!!!!

-eliza

4 comments:

  1. Ummm. Its really annoying to pack lunch every day. But school food IS gross. But I don't have time to make my own lunch in the morning. I wake up at five in the morning and I have to [put on my uniform, get my bookbag ready, change the litter box, give Dorito food and water, change the litter box AGAIN, brush my teeth, do my hair, help my brother with his homework ion the MORNING, MY GOSH! I NEED A BREAK!

    But I don't eat lunch anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't eat breakfast either. And sometimes, I don't eat dinner...

    ReplyDelete