HI WELCOME TO ELIZA'S CORNER

WELCOME TO ELIZA'S CORNER!!!! THE BEST BLOG ON THE WEB!! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME ON MY BLOG! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!BYE!



-eliza

Thursday, September 16, 2010

If u had to Choose

Hello people and animals of the entire world!!! (wow animals was random.) I'm eliza!!!!! If u had to choose between never eating pizza again or never reading a book again, what would u choose. I can't decide i luv pizza but not as much as my crazy pizza loving brother. But i luuuuuuuvvvv to read!!! I guess I'd have to say never eating pizza again! U know cuz its not very good for u. Man am i glad i don't really hav 2 make that hard choice!!!!! FEW!!!!! Tell me in a comment and answer my polls!!!! Don't forget to come to my blog @ eliza-el.blogspot.com SEE U 8TR!!!!!

-eliza

4 comments:

  1. DO U WANNA EAT PIZZA OR READ BOOKS?????? HMMMMMMM....... =-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never eat pizza. I don't like pizza anyway. And I LOVE to read. So bye-bye pizza. I wish I had to make choices like that. Either do your homework or go pon the computer with complete privacy forevah and evah =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! that's such a hard choice! I don't read that often but I love pizza, but it would be nice to read. . . Grr! I'll make up my mind l8r lol

    ReplyDelete